Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What`s your opinion?

When I come back in Belgium on September, I`ll begin to work for a compagnie located in the center of Brussels. Up to now I was living with my family, which means a long time of traffic jam every morning to go to downtown. So, from October I`d like to share a house with friends. It`d be a big change for me, as I`ve never lived in colocation. At the begin, we were supposed to be three of us sharing an accomodation, but now two others friends decided to join us. I`m a little bit afraid of the number. Five persons sharing a house, it`s a lot in one time! I`m really exited but at the same time, I don`t know how it gonna be... Maybe Could you give me a piece of advides, in order deal with this situation?

2 comments:

Big Guy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Big Guy said...

If I were you,I would try to talk to your friends in order to know their purposes.It could be a great experience if all of you are in the same situation(all of you are working,studying....)and they are going to share your goals about living together.But if not,you could have some problems.So my advise is talk with them about their purposes.

Good luck