Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Vancouver adventure

The `misadventure` I`m thinking about took place on my birthday. Since I `d only been in Vancouver for one week, I hadn`t met yet lots of people. However, three nice students of Tamwood proposed to spend the day with me in Stanley Park. We agreed upon an appointment at 10 am in a cafe. But, as I still didn`t know well Vancouver, I waited at the wrong place. One hour later, I finally decided to move on alone. Although being disappointed, I was decided to spend a nice birthday.
I had been walking for one hour in Stanley Park when I crossed my friends. It was unexpected, as the park is really vast. Such a coincidence is not that common! We were happy to meet again, and decided to visit the aquarium. Finally, as the misadventure turned into an adventure,I really enjoyed the day.

No comments: